RARE RETAIL OPPORTUNITY IN MIDTOWN NASHVILLE WITH UP TO 6,373 SQUARE FEET OF STREET-LEVEL RETAIL AT THE MORRIS.
Located less than one block from Adelicia, and just two blocks from the Vanderbilt University campus.
Incredible surrounding density of office (daytime), residential (morning/night) and hospital/campus (all time).
Landlord is seeking a marquee restaurant to capitalize on the vibrant Midtown trade area and population of residents within The Morris.
- Retail for lease: 6,373 SF street-level retail/restaurant space at corner of 19th and Chet Atkins.
- Divisibility: Owner prefers a single tenant for the 6,373 SF space, but they will consider dividing it up for an attractive mix of restaurant/retail tenant(s).
- Retail Parking: Abundant on-site retail parking within The Morris’ structure. 60+ stalls reserved for retail.
- Valet: Will be available on-site.
- Signage: Excellent signage opportunity for retail tenant(s).
- Outdoor Patio: Generously-sized outdoor patio spaces.
- Scheduled Completion: Retail space delivers July 2017; development completion November 2017.